Wednesday, June 6, 2012

《YURIDUB》 【VERY BEAUTY】


Hey..... GUYS!!!! I'M BAAAAACK!!! and with a new design! (☆^O^☆) Save your applase!!! YAY!!! I'm glad to be back my video editor is a real b!tch. It keept on crashing and things like that and no matter what I did it wouldn't render but Yuri has fixed it don't ask me how but it still crashes... A LOT!! soooo..... I have to save it... A LOT!! lol anyway........ aegisub is still broken 。゜(`Д´)゜。 sooo I'm SORRY but I still have the English Lyrics useing the YouTube captions!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Love you guys!!!
Yuri OUT~~ ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ bye bye
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
Links!
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

Mp3 Download:


My Twitter:


My Channel:


Blog 1:


FanDub Collection (blog 2):


Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! ~Kudasai! O(≧∇≦)O

No comments:

Post a Comment